4 week Wine Course £50
Get to know a particular country or region in more depth! In a short 4-week course (one evening per week) compare different regions to appreciate and contrast their typical styles of wine and take a closer look at the diversity of wines from specific parts of the world.
These courses are suitable for all levels of knowledge, even the absolute beginner, and are friendly and informal.
Put me to the test! On our France vs New World courses I can coach you to tell the difference between French wine and New World wine made from the same grape by sight, smell and taste alone! Have fun tasting 'blind' (bottles covered up) and become clearer about the flavour differences! You might be surprised to learn which you truly prefer.
Please note: we ask for half the fee upfront to reserve your place (£50) and £10 each evening to cover the cost of wines and nibbles. Great value at only £22.50 per evening (usual cost £26/eve booked separately).
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS ANY EVENINGS?
No problem - you receive a credit you can use for any of our other courses and tastings!
Our 4-Week Wine Courses also make a great Gift ideas for any occasion!
WHAT WILL I GET FROM THIS COURSE?
By the end of the 4 evenings you will have:
- gained further understanding of wines from the major regions
- developed your ability to assess and taste wine
- tasted over 25 wines and tried new food pairings
- further developed your sense of smell and wine vocabulary
Professional ISO tasting glasses, comprehensive tasting notes and some nibbles to help compare food groups with wine are provided
KEY FEATURES OF OUR 4-WEEK WINE COURSES
- taste over 24 delicious wines in 4 weeks (retail prices £7-£20)
- discover where to obtain best value for money
- wine and food matching advice
- tasting major red and white grape varieties and their typical regional expressions
- professional ISO tasting glasses, tasting notes and course notes are all provided
Tastings start at 7pm and run for approx 2 hours, finishing 9pm.
To keep informed of when we next schedule a 4-week course, sign up for our newsletter!
This fascinating course focuses on the classic wine regions of France and directly compares them against the best the New World can offer using the same grapes. Join us
Places remaining: 20
Join us as we journey through the wine regions of Italy. Discover what makes Italy one of the most fascinating wine producing nations in the world! Taste beautiful Barolos, velvety
Places remaining: 20